WRITE FOR EVIA
Second time this year, I’ve been quoted officially for something I wrote or said. I couldn't help but go for the natural woman thing of running away from my light and well, any kind of lime-light to be honest. This time though I responded to Faith who quoted something of mine she’d read and what she had to say really touched me. For some time now I’ve not really believed read more..
- Being Mrs Jones (Part VIII)<br>
- Being Mrs Jones (Part VII)<br>
- Being Mrs Jones (Part VI) - Spread out!<br>
- Your HIV Status - Who is Responsible?
- Being Mrs Jones (Part V) - A New Day<br>
- Being Mrs Jones (Part IV) - A Rock and a Hard plac
- Being Mrs Jones (Part III) - Friends and Lovers<
- Understanding Depression Part Two
- Understanding Depression - Part One<br>